2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid Review
Proudly Serving Highland, IN
How Much Does the 2018 Honda Clarity Cost?
The starting MSRP of the 2018 Honda Clarity is $33,400. *
How Many MPG Does the 2018 Honda Clarity Get?
The 2018 Honda Clarity is capable of achieving 44 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway. **
What’s New for the 2018 Honda Clarity?
The 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In offers many advantages for those looking for the latest in hybrid vehicles. The stylish Clarity Plug-In is a time- and money-saver, giving you a flexible alternative to those frequent trips to the gas pump. When you drive Clarity, you can:
- Reduce your gasoline consumption: Clarity provides an all-electric range of 47 miles. For many commuters, this is more than enough to completely avoid gasoline usage. You need only fill the tank if you are going on a longer drive.
- Convenient charging: You can charge Clarity at home with a standard 120-volt. For even faster charging, you can use a 240-volt charger. The many charging stations appearing all over the country add to your convenient charging options.
- Seating for five: The cabin is sophisticated and roomy, with plenty of space for each occupant. It is constructed with eco-friendly materials that help reduce your carbon footprint. Some competitors seat only four and provide less total passenger space.
- Tax savings: You earn a tax credit of up to $7,500 thanks to federal tax credit programs.
- State benefits: Your state might offer HOV lane eligibility for faster commutes and rebates on car chargers for immediate cash savings.
Clarity Plug-In is motivated by a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine and two electric motors that together deliver 212 horsepower and 331 lb-ft of torque. That’s good for a total driving range of 340 miles. You can select from Normal, Econ, Sport and HV drive modes to contour the car’s performance to your immediate needs. While cruising in HV Mode, the gasoline engine and one electric motor recharge the battery, as does regenerative braking whenever you apply the brakes or lift your foot off the accelerator.
Beyond its environmentally-friendly powertrain, Clarity Plug-In Hybrid is a well-equipped car with features like Honda Sensing safety suite, dual-zone climate control, Android Auto/Apple CarPlay integration, trunk/tailgate power lock/unlock, variable assisted steering, leather-wrapped steering wheel, universal garage door opener, and remote trunk release. It’s won the 2018 Kelly Blue Book Best Buy Award for electric hybrids.
2018 Honda Clarity for Sale in Highland, IN
We’d love to set you up for a test-drive of the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In. Our friendly customer service prioritizes your satisfaction, so stop in today!
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $890.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
** Based on 2018 EPA range rating. Use for comparison purposes only. Your range will vary based on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, powertrain condition, and other factors.