2015 Honda Accord Coupe Safety Features
The 2015 Honda Accord Coupe safety features have earned the vehicle a 2015 Top Safety Pick rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, and if you are looking for a stylish yet safe mid-size vehicle, Honda’s two-door coupe should do the job. In addition to its game-changing standard features package, this coupe also has some of the most advanced safety amenities on the market.
Profiling Honda’s Safety Features
Before we get into the standard safety features of the 2015 Honda Accord Coupe, know that it has such a diverse selection of available accident prevention technology that you can find models with lane departure warning, forward collision warning, Honda LaneWatch, and a multi-angle rearview camera if you’re looking for more.
For many, though, these features will be more than enough:
- A rearview camera to give you an unobstructed look at what’s behind you before backing up.
- Honda’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure, which is built to redistribute energy in an accident and protect occupants.
- Dual-stage multi-threshold airbags deploy with the right amount of force based on the size and weight of front passengers.
- SmartVent side airbags deploy in a side impact and are designed to vent in response to cushioning you in an accident, reducing the risk of airbag-related injuries.
- Vehicle Stability Assist can adjust engine power or brakes to help correct for oversteer or understeer.
- Anti-lock brakes use a modulator to pulse your brakes and prevent wheel lockup in cases of hard braking.
- Electronic Brake Distribution helps ensure that each of your wheels has the right amount of braking force delivered to it, regardless of the weight distribution in your car.
Is it any wonder that the 2015 Accord was named to Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars of 2015?*
Test Drive an Accord Coupe Today
The 2015 Honda Accord Coupe’s safety features make it a smart choice for a wide range of drivers, but we want you to see that it’s fun to drive as well, especially if you opt for the 3.5L V6 engine. Contact Bosak Honda Highland to schedule a test drive of a new Accord today, and don’t forget that we also have the Accord Sedan available as well.