Prime Honda Vehicles Hit the Scene at the 2016 Chicago Auto Show
At the 2016 Chicago Auto Show, taking place through Feb. 21, 2016, Honda has marched—or rather rolled—out its 2016 entourage to show off the high-class lineup of vehicles Honda has on offer this model year. One of the main stars of the show for Honda is its debut vehicle, the 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
In addition to the much-anticipated Ridgeline, other Honda vehicles on display at the show include:
- 2016 Honda Accord
- 2016 Honda Civic
- 2016 Honda CR-V
- 2016 Honda CR-Z
- 2016 Honda Fit
- 2016 Honda HR-V
- 2016 Honda Odyssey
- 2016 Honda Pilot
2017 Honda Ridgeline
The Ridgeline was introduced to the media during the Chicago Auto Show’s press days and will continue to be on display for the public throughout the duration of the show.
The all-new unibody Ridgeline truck has come out in full regalia for the Chicago Auto Show, decked out in an array of Honda Genuine Accessories that include:
- Black roof rails
- Black cross bars
- Black fender flares
- Die cast running board
- Skid plate
- Hard tonneau cover
- 18-inch black glint wheels and all-terrain tires
- Towing kit with ball mount
- 2-inch trailer ball
The Ridgeline, which has been produced in America, is scheduled to hit the market sometime during the first half of 2016, replete with unique, class-leading capabilities and features to greatly distinguish it from other trucks, including:
- Unibody construction
- Best-in-class handling, ride quality, and cabin quietness
- All-weather traction capabilities
- Available i-VTM4 torque-vectoring AWD system
- Class-leading roominess, offering the biggest and most versatile cabin and the only 4-foot-wide flatbed space in the midsize pickup segment
- Class-exclusive amenities that include an in-bed trunk, dual-action tailgate, and the first in-bed audio system in the industry
- Best-in-class acceleration, fuel economy ratings, and collision safety ratings
- Advanced connectivity, including 8-inch Display Audio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
About the Chicago Auto Show
The biggest automotive show in North America, the Chicago Auto Show has been running since 1901 and has taken place more times than any other expo on the North American continent.
The 2016 show is the 108th Chicago Auto Show to be held since the show’s debut.
Check Them Out in Person
Once you’ve seen Honda’s exemplary 2016 lineup of vehicles at the Chicago Auto Show, you can test them out at Bosak Honda Highland. Drivers can also stay up to date regarding the release of the forthcoming 2017 Honda Ridgeline. For more information or to schedule a test drive, visit Bosak Honda Highland or contact us today.