Your 2016 Honda Accord Price and Trim Options
The 2016 Honda Accord price makes it one of the most competitive models among our Highland and Merrillville drivers, but we want to make sure you see how affordable all of the new Accord models are. The entry-level LX trim is one of the most competitive around, but the high-end Accord Touring has little trouble taking on luxury vehicles at a fraction of the price.
Let’s take a look at how the trims break down so that you can find out which is right for you.
Six Available Trim Levels
Find the Accord trim that fits your needs:
- The 2016 Accord LX Sedan with 6MT has a base price of $22,105 (MSRP)* and includes Bluetooth phone and audio, a multi-angle rearview camera, daytime running lights, and automatic dual-zone climate control.
- Upgrading to the 2016 Accord Sport with 6MT brings the price to $24,165 (MSRP)* and adds on 19-inch alloy wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, LED daytime running lights and fog lights, a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more.
- The 2016 Accord EX Sedan with 6MT is priced at $25,480 (MSRP)* and adds onto the LX with Honda LaneWatch, push-button ignition, a HomeLink remote system, SiriusXM satellite radio, and Smart Entry.
- Stepping up to the 2016 Accord EX-L Sedan with CVT adds on leather-trimmed seating, heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat onto the EX, bringing the price to $28,570 (MSRP).*
- For drivers who need more power, the 2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan with 6AT puts a 278-hp 3.5L V6 engine under the hood of the Accord, featuring variable cylinder management for high fuel efficiency. It has a base price of $30,645 (MSRP).*
- The top-of-the-line 2016 Honda Accord Touring Sedan has a price of $34,580 (MSRP), and it includes the Honda Sensing safety features as standard as well as heated outboard rear seating, satellite-linked navigation, LED headlights, and new 19-inch alloy wheels.
Find Your Accord at Bosak Honda Highland
We’re confident that there’s a 2016 Honda Accord price and trim that fits your needs and budget, and we want to help you find it. Contact Bosak Honda Highland today to schedule a test drive of a new Accord – and remember, all but the Sport trim are available on the Accord Coupe as well.