The 2017 Honda Ridgeline Pickup Debuts at 2016 International Auto Show
The all-new 2017 Honda Ridgeline pickup truck was unveiled at the 2016 North American International Auto Show, and the auto giant has managed to do it again. They have reinvented the pickup, challenging the conventional notions of what a truck should be while also outfitting their new Ridgeline with Honda-exclusive features and tech that help the vehicle achieve new levels of comfort, versatility, and capability.
The model is set to arrive at Bosak Honda Highland in the first half of 2016, but we don’t have an official date yet. We do know something about what you can expect when it’s here, though.
What We Know About the Ridgeline
John Mendel, the executive vice president for American Honda described the automaker’s new approach to the Ridgeline, saying, “We are bringing our unique technology and original thinking to the market in a new and challenging concept for a Honda pickup. We think we’ve got a better idea, a truck that uses its unibody construction and Honda packaging magic to deliver more of the things that many of today’s truck customers want and need with none of the things they don’t.”
Things you can expect from the new Ridgeline:
- Improved on-road performance thanks to the rugged unibody construction as well as Honda’s available torque-vectoring all-wheel drive.
- Class-leading space will give you room for the family in the cabin while the bed offers the only flatbed with a 4-foot width.
- Innovative new features like Honda’s in-bed trunk, an in-bed audio system, and a dual-action tailgate make the Ridgeline great for work or fun.
- In-demand accessories will let you customize the bed of your 2017 Honda Ridgeline to fit your needs beyond the diverse selection of features and trims on standard Honda models.
- Advanced connectivity features like an 8-inch Display Audio screen that’s compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Under the hood will be a 3.5L V6 engine that is set to provide best-in-class acceleration performance as well as segment-leading fuel economy numbers.
Learn More at Bosak Honda Highland
If you want to stay in the know about the 2017 Honda Ridgeline, the easiest way is to keep in touch with Bosak Honda Highland. We’ll update our blog and send out email notifications to area drivers who are interested in the Ridgeline so that you can always have the latest news on Honda’s pickup right at your fingertips.
Be sure to contact us online or by phone at 800-959-4660 if you have any questions about Honda’s new pickup.