5 Reasons the Honda CR-V is the Best Crossover SUV for 2015
With compact SUVs becoming more and more popular among car buyers, it’s no surprise that you’re seeing more automakers develop them. At Bosak Honda in Highland, we believe there’s one compact model that stands out among the rest, and that’s the new 2015 Honda CR-V. The new CR-V has become a favorite among Honda owners; let’s see why.
Continuing the Honda Legacy
So why should you buy a 2015 CR-V instead of, say, a Ford Escape, Jeep Cherokee, or Toyota RAV4? Here are five reasons why Honda’s model could be looked at as the best crossover SUV for 2015:
- Great Price- With a starting MSRP of $23,320*, the 2015 Honda CR-V is an extremely affordable vehicle. And for all of the features this crossover model offers, it’s a terrific deal.
- Exterior Design- After undergoing a mid-model cycle refresh, this Honda SUV offers a new exterior look. Upgraded features include new taillights, a new grille, LED daytime lights, 18-inch alloy wheels, and narrow headlights. All of these features help in delivering a new sportier look for the CR-V.
- Outstanding Performance- The 2015 CR-V is one of the most fuel efficient sport utility models available. Powered by a 2.4L four-cylinder engine that delivers 185 hp, this Honda model offers an EPA estimated 27 mpg city and 34 mpg highway** fuel economy rating.
- More Driver-Assist Technology- With the latest Honda CR-V, you’ll see that it comes loaded with more driver-assist technology than before. Features such as Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Collision Mitigation Braking System will help keep you and your passengers safe. Other safety features include a rearview camera, vehicle stability assist, and anti-lock braking system.
- High-Tech Features- Designed to enhance your driving experience, the 2015 Honda CR-V comes loaded with the latest technological innovations, including Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Honda HD Digital Traffic, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, a 7-inch audio display, and intelligent Multi-Informational Display.
Test Drive a 2015 Honda CR-V at Bosak Honda in Highland
If you want to see for yourself all that the 2015 Honda CR-V has to offer, then we suggest you come and visit Bosak Honda in Highland. Our staff will be glad to show you why the CR-V should be considered the best crossover SUV. Stop by or contact us to set up a test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $830.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**27 city/34 hwy/29 combined mpg rating for 2WD. Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.