Five Quick Tips to Keep Your Honda Clean
It’s spring cleaning time, and if you’re anything like the average driver, your car has likely picked up quite a bit of junk over the course of the winter. It can be tough to keep your car clean every day, but we have some simple tips that can make things a lot easier for you.
Simple Tips to a Cleaner Car
You’ll still have to clean your car regularly, but here are a few tips that will make it a quicker, easier job when you do it:
- Avoid eating in the car. It’s easy for a spare fry to drop and be forgotten about, only to be discovered months later. The same goes for straw wrappers, napkins, and receipts. Keep any and all food in its bag until you get home.
- Don’t leave drinks in cup holders. If you’re in a hurry, it may be tempting to just leave that empty coffee cup in your cup holder, but if you do that enough times, you’ll have to find a way to juggle them on your way to a garbage can.
- Knock the snow and slush from your shoes. Before you get in your car, protect your carpeting or carpet floor mats by knocking as much snow and slush as possible from your shoes. Even if you have all weather floor mats, this makes cleaning them easier later on.
- Store a lint-free cloth in your glove box. Are you wondering where all of that dust on your dash came from? It comes from the same place as the dust in your house, but you probably don’t think to take a dusting rag to it. A lint-free cloth makes it easy to wipe down dusty surfaces and get your car looking clean again.
- Carry some extra shopping bags in your trunk. These makeshift garbage bags let you clean up anything that may have built up at the end of a day or week where you did a lot of driving.
Of course, you can be a bit lax on these tips if you’re driving a 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, which has the built-in HondaVac vacuum cleaner.
Consider Adding on Honda Accessories
Accessories like rear seat covers and trunk or cargo storage trays make it easy to keep your Honda clean, and Bosak Honda Highland is your source for official Honda accessories. Contact us for your Honda accessory needs.